Transmitter: consists of several illuminating components that emit infrared light.
Receiver: consists of a number of light-receiving components, which are in one-to-one correspondence with the light-emitting devices of the illuminator, forming a protective light curtain, generating a light-passing and shading signal, and transmitting signals to the controller through a signal cable to control external devices.
Controller: Provides power for the illuminator and the receiver, and receives the light, shading signal transmitted by the receiver, outputs control signals, controls the brake control of the machine tool, or the alarm device of other equipment;
Signal cable: used to transmit signals between the controller and the illuminator and receiver.
Control cable: used to connect controllers and machine tools and equipment;
Mounting bracket: Fix the illuminator and the receiver on the machine;
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Safety light curtain installation precautions
- Regular inspection and maintenance of safety li...
- Safety light curtain common fault analysis
- How to wire the safety light curtain
- Application principle of safety light curtain
- Five factors to consider when testing light cur...
- The development trend of safety light curtain
- How does the safety relay work?
- What should I do if the safety light curtain do...
- What is the difference between a safety relay a...