1. The safety relay and the ordinary relay have different dimensions.
The main difference between safety relay and general relay: The so-called safety relay is not a faultless relay, but it has a regular action when a fault occurs. It has a forced guiding contact structure, which ensures safety even in the case of joint sintering. This is completely different from the general relay.
2. The emergency stop control used in early safety protection is generally composed of several relay combinations to complete power-off or delayed power-off control, fault memory and reset chain. Safety relays also combine various functions, and can select different types of safety relays according to different protection requirements. Powerful and reliable.
3. The safety relay has a special color, generally yellow. The current safety relay is reliable and sensitive. It is mainly used to control the power circuit. When an emergency occurs, the circuit controlled by the emergency stop switch safety relay is disconnected. Guaranteed safety.
The so-called safety relay is not a faultless relay, but a regular action when a fault occurs. It has a forced guiding contact structure, which ensures safety even in the event of contact sintering, which is completely different from a normal relay.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Safety light curtain installation precautions
- Regular inspection and maintenance of safety li...
- Safety light curtain common fault analysis
- How to wire the safety light curtain
- Application principle of safety light curtain
- Five factors to consider when testing light cur...
- The development trend of safety light curtain
- How does the safety relay work?
- What should I do if the safety light curtain do...
- Part of the safety light curtain