Safety light curtains, also known as safety gratings, photoelectric protection devices, punch protectors, etc., are used to protect the personal safety of operators. What are the characteristics of safety light curtains?
1. Strong anti-interference ability,
2. Long service life, while Mu Ke provides a distinctive after-sales service with a warranty period of three years.
3. Using electrostatic spray metal paint technology, choose yellow brighter color, mainly to give the operator a vigilant effect.
4. The output signal mode is diversified. The conventional default is NPN/PNP output. There are also relay signals, dual NPN or dual PNP and digital signal output. Of course, outputting these signals requires configuration controller to be used together.
5. Safety light curtain has reached the IP65 level of waterproof and dustproof.
6. The safety light curtain comes with anti-overload and short-circuit protection functions, can withstand short-time high-voltage overload, and supports reverse connection protection.
- Safety Light Curtain Introduction
- How Do You Deal With The Failures That Occur Wh...
- How To Choose A Safe Light Curtain Correctly An...
- How To Choose A Safety Light Curtain
- Measuring Light Curtain Can Measure What
- Vehicle Separation Light Curtain
- The Role Of The Safety Relay
- The Difference Between A Safety Light Curtain A...
- What If The Safety Light Curtain Does Not Work?
- Safety Light Curtain Advantages
- DADISICK In CIME2016
- July 9th 2017 Hengli Town Private Enterprise As...
- June 5-9 2018 IARS
- June 27-29 2018 IAMD SHENZHEN